Política de Calidad
LEMESA is aware that its growth and competitiveness rely on its customers’ level of satisfaction based on its products and services. This is the reason why this Quality Policy has been established and documented as the pattern for developing its activities and as the reference for its Quality Management System.
Through this Policy we commit ourselves to:
- Place our customers in the heart of our business and use their voice in each and every process included.
- Develop, implement and maintain a Quality Management System that fits our Organisation, in accordance with the principles set up in the UNE EN ISO 9001:2008 STANDARD and in this Policy, adopting all measures necessary to continually improve its efficiency.
- Meet the requirements applicable to the supplied products and services, as required by the laws and rules and Customer’s specifications they are made for, complying with our agreements with Customers and taking into account their expectative.
- Optimise the management of work processes and methodology, information, supplies, resources, capacities, internal and international relationships intervening in the development of our activities
- Establish and control objectives being consistent with this Policy, in accordance with our Organisation’s capacity, ensuring that they contribute towards the improvement of our products and services and the efficiency of the implemented Quality Management System.
- Periodically review this policy to keep it in accordance with the Management’s views and strategic objectives, with the current reference standard, with the needs constantly detected in the market and the social and natural neighbouring and with the Corporate Quality Policy established by the Company’s Top Management.
EMESA’s Management ensures the implementation of the measures necessary to achieve the knowledge and commitment with this Quality Policy by all the Organisation’s members and that it is available to all stakeholders. As the main responsible for the implemented Quality Management System, this Management approves this Quality Policy, granting the representation thereof to the person in charge of Quality and Environment at EMESA, with the necessary authority to achieve the corresponding development and implementation within our Organisation.
ELABORADOS METALICOS EMESA, SL is certified according to EN ISO 3834-2 for fusion welding of metallic materials.
The principal object of the certification EN ISO 3834-2 jointly with EN ISO 9001 is to assure a suitable control of the processes of weld in order to fulfill the requirements needed by current legislation, as well as the requirements agreed with our clients in relation to the quality of the welding works and to control efficiently the welded constructions regardless of the type.
The norm IN ISO 3834-2 fulfills or facilitate the compliance with the new European procedure and international withdrawals in the directives of the EU, allowing to confirm our capacity of manufacture, welding and staff competence. The certification IN ISO 3834-2 covers the following material range and processes:
ASME ELABORADOS METÁLICOS EMESA, S.L. is certified for the design, manufacture and stamped of pressure equipment with Stamp “U”, according to ASME VIII Div.1 for the AMERICAN SOCIETY OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERS.
The principal object of the certification with the stamp “U” (“U” Stamp) is to assure the design, collection, manufacture and inspection of pressure components, according to the requirements needed for ASME VIII Div.1
The stamped with Stamp U is legal requirement and obliged fulfillment in USA and Canada for any Pressure equipment that is installed in the territory.